Embrace Couples Counselling
NEED HELP WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP? We are here to help
* Specialists in Relationship Counselling
* Proven results using advanced knowledge and expertise
* Private, Professional & Effective
* Lower Fees for the highest level of Professional Expertise
***Is it possible to find one of the best qualified therapists available at lower fees? Yes it is. At Embrace Counselling you can access a highly qualified and experienced therapist at a cost significantly lower than other service providers.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Your partner does not listen to you or understand you
- Feeling alone or disconnected
- Your partner imposes his/her world view on you and does not validate your experience
- Communication problems
- Longing for the way things were in your relationship
- Asking yourself where the joy in your relationship has gone
- Feeling frustrated with your partner
- Feeling anxious about your relationship and the future
- Have problems trusting your partner
- Dealing with an affair
- Problems with anger
- Lack of respect
- Lack of intimacy, affection or appreciation
- Not feeling desired by your partner
- Sexual problems or differences in sexual libido
- Difficulty in building a joint vision of your future together
- Alcohol or other dependency issues
Counselling Service Fees
Daytime Sessions: 1 hour 30 minutes: Fee $200
Daytime Sessions: 1 hour: Fee $100
Sessions booked after 5pm: Fee $220
Session booked after 5pm: Fee $120
Private, Confidential and Respectful
At Embrace Couples Counselling, we work with a limited number of clients at a time so that we can fully focus our efforts on them and their issues and goals.
Paul is a Registered Psychotherapist (MNZAP) as well as being a fully qualified counsellor with many years of experience. He originally trained as a counsellor and later as a psychotherapist with the Institute of Psychosynthesis NZ. Then, following his particular interest in couples/marriage counselling, went on to complete the Imago Couples Therapy training and has studied Gottman Couples Therapy, Emotional Focused Therapy, as well as other therapeutic approaches which are less well known.
A Message from Paul
My basic philosophy is that, for most people, happiness and well-being are directly related to having a harmonious relationship with a partner. Couples invariably experience great joy at the romantic beginning of the relationship, but often forget how to experience each other this way over time. Counselling offers proven means to reviving and enhancing those feelings, and rediscovering each other again.
Registered Psychotherapist MNZAP
BSc, BBS, Dip Psychosynthesis Counselling
Dip Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy
CALL OR TEXT PAUL NOW:
Or email your enquiry:
“Carefully observe what way your heart draws you and then choose that way with all your strength.”